16th FRAP: Finance, Risk and Accounting Perspectives
Save the date! The 16th FRAP Conference will take place in Cambridge, 25. - 27. September 2017
running parallel with its partner conference, the
SSFII, the Social and Sustainable Finance and Impact Investing Conference
which will be included as a continuous three day track within the FRAP Conference!
Paper Submission (full papers only!) for the 16th FRAP opens in January 2017!
Call for Papers and further details will follow shortly! Looking forward to seeing you there !
Conference Tracks for the 16th FRAP:
1. Quantitative Finance and Risk Management
2. Enterprise Risk Management, Governance and Compliance
3. Investment Management, Markets and Portfolio Building
4. Corporate Finance, Treasury and Cash Management
5. Banking and Insurance
6. Entrepreneurial Finance, Crowdfunding and Venture Capital
7. Special consecutive three day track partner conference: SSFII Social and Sustainable Finance and Impact Investing
8. Performance Management and Management Accounting
9. Accounting, Auditing and Reporting
10. IFRS and US-GAAP Perspectives
11. Islamic Banking and Finance
Several special issues in our partnering journals will provide excellent outlets for your contributions.
Time Table for the 16th FRAP:
1. November 2016 - Call for Papers will be available
10. January 2017 - Full Paper Submission opens (4000 - 10.000 words, APA 5th style)
28. February 2017 - Paper Submissions closes and reviews begin!
30. April 2017 - Review outcome and Decision will be communicated
1. May 2017 - Registration opens (early bird discount until 1. June 2017)
30. June 2017 - Registration closes
25. September 2017 - Conference begins in Cambridge (U college to be announced shortly)
27. September 2017 Farewell words
Foto from the 14th FRAP in Oxford, at the Oriel College of the University of Oxford.
Special workshops and panels on impact investing, researcher speed dating and many more social side activities are planned.
Keynote speakers will be announced shortly.
Partner journals (indexed and registered in major listings including Cabell, EBSCO, SCOPUS) :
Emerald, Journal of Applied Accounting Research, ISSN: 0967-5426
Emerald, Journal of Risk Finance, ISSN: 1526-5943
Routledge, Venture Capital, ISSN: 1369-1066
Routledge, Journal of Sustainable Finance & Investment, ISSN: 2043-0795
ACRN, Journal of Finance and Risk Perspectives, ISSN: 2305-7394
Routledge, Journal of Social Entrepreneurship, ISSN: 1942-0676
Scientific Committee Board since 2014
Prof. Alex Nicholls, SAID Business School, University of Oxford, UK
Prof. Julia Mundy, Centre for Governance, Risk and Accountability, University of Greenwich, UK
Dr. Merav Ozair, NYU, New York University, US
Dr. Matthew Haigh, University of London, School of Oriental and African Studies, UK
Prof. Ahmed Marhfor, University of Quebec, Abitibi-Témiscamingue, Canada
Dr. Olga Kolokolova, Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, UK
Dr Christine Chow, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Prof. Minna Martikainen, Hanken School of Economics, Finland
Dr. Juha Kansikas, Professor of Entrepreneurship, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
Prof. Heimo Losbichler, Department Leader Finance and Accounting, University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria
Dr. Elisabeth Menschl, Senior Lecturer in Research Philosophy and Ethics, Johannes Kepler Universität Linz, Austria
Prof. James Ming Chen, College of Law, Michigan State University, USA
Prof. Steven C Michael, University of Illinois, USA
Prof. Shambu Prasad, Professor in Rural Management and Development, Xavier Institute of Management India
Dr. Saadiah Mohamad, Professor of Economics, Deputy Dean, Faculty of Business Management, Universiti Teknologi MARA
Dr. Pascal Dey, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
Recent FRAPs, SSFII and their location
15th FRAP: 2015, University of Upper Austria, Campus Steyr
14th FRAP: 2014, Oriel College of the University of Oxford
13th FRAP: 2013, Hughes College of the University of Cambridge
12th FRAP: 2012, University of Upper Austria, Campus Steyr
2015 SSFII, Said Business School, University of Oxford
Retrospective to the 15th FRAP - Upper Austria University :
Retrospective to the 14th FRAP - Oxford University :
Retrospective to 13th FRAP - Cambridge University: