ACRN OXFORD global academic research network,
- serving the academic community.
We believe that scientific insights can provide a good basis for the development of humanity on a global scale.
Overcoming the paradigmatic boundaries of the fields and broadening our horizons in academia will thus help create a better world through education and research.
To provide inspiring courses, conferences, summer schools and publication outlets for academic faculty and doctoral students, with a focus on interdisciplinary research and multi-perspective approaches in the managerial sciences.
To disperse and translate current academic research into practise and provide advisory services to policy makers on a global scale.
We embrace and advocate heterogeneity and tolerance, and pay attention to context and environment!
Our fields of operation:
• Doctoral courses and symposia on research methodology for PhD students and post-docs and lecturers
• Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) studies in research methodology
• Doctoral schools and conferences on Social Entrepreneurship and Social Finance
• Advances and publications on research methodology
• Annual flagship conference : Finance, Risk and Accounting Perspectives (FRAP series)
• Interdisciplinary research coordination in the fields of social and managerial sciences
• Researcher, lector and doctoral supervisor exchange programs
• Digital publication of scientific journals, monographs, books and proceedings
• Service and policy advisory on the EU framework for research Horizon 2020
Forthcoming Conference - read the Call for Papers here:
SAVE THE DATE FOR THE 14th FRAP CONFERENCE - Oxford, UKDate : 22nd - 24th of September
The 14th FRAP Finance - Risk and Accounting Perspectives Conference will take place from 22nd to 24th of September
at the University of Oxford, in the Oriel College (4th oldest of the University).