ACRN OXFORD CIC : academic research network
- serving the global academic community.
We believe that scientific insights and education with a critical viewpoint on social and managerial issues provide a good basis for the further development and wellbeing of humanity. Overcoming the paradigmatic boundaries of the individual academic fields and broadening our horizons in academia on a global scale will thus help create a better world through education and research.
To provide inspiring courses, conferences, summer schools and open access publication outlets for academic faculty and doctoral students, with a focus on a globalised interdisciplinary research, and multi-perspective approaches in the social and managerial sciences.
To disperse and translate current academic research on social issues into practice through open access publication outlets and advisory services to policy makers.
In our activities and intra-organizational culture, we embrace and advocate heterogeneity and tolerance, and pay attention to context and environment!
Our fields of operation:
• Doctoral courses and symposia on research methodology for PhD students and post-docs and lecturers
• Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) studies in research methodology
• Doctoral schools and conferences on Social Entrepreneurship and Social Finance
• Advances and publications on research methodology
• Annual flagship conference : Finance, Risk and Accounting Perspectives (FRAP series)
• Interdisciplinary research coordination in the fields of social and managerial sciences
• Researcher, lector and doctoral supervisor exchange programs
• Digital publication of scientific journals, monographs, books and proceedings
• Service and policy advisory on the EU framework for research Horizon 2020
Forthcoming Conference - read the Call for Papers here:
SAVE THE DATE FOR THE 14th FRAP CONFERENCE - Oxford, UKDate : 22nd - 24th of September
The 14th FRAP Finance - Risk and Accounting Perspectives Conference will take place from 22nd to 24th of September
at the University of Oxford, in the Oriel College (4th oldest of the University).