ACRN U. Center for Research Methodology in Social and Managerial Sciences Enns, Austria - Cambridge, UK ... an academic joint venture of four Universities and Business Schools in the field of social and managerial sciences.
We are a community inclusion social enterprise for higher education (not for profit), all excess funds are used for the further development of the programs, as well as for grants and scholarships to enable broad participation. We believe that interdisciplinary, cross-sectoral global public problem solving is crucial for a better future of all humanity. As an academic research institution therefore, we do share a common responsibility to inspire our students and faculty alike to contribute, and embrace heterogeneity and tolerance!
Our fields of operation:
• Doctoral courses and symposia on research methodology for PhD students and post-docs and lecturers
• Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) studies in research methodology
• Doctoral schools and conferences on Social Entrepreneurship and Social Finance
• Advances and publications on research methodology
• Annual flagship conferences : Finance, Risk and Accounting Perspectives (FRAP) and
Entrepreneurship and Business Venturing (EBV) with our partner universities
• Interdisciplinary research coordination in the fields of social and managerial sciences
• Researcher, lector and doctoral supervisor exchange programs
• Digital publication of scientific journals, monographs, books and proceedings
• Service advisory on the EU framework for research Horizon 2020