ACRN U. Center for Research Methodology in Social and Managerial Sciences, AUSTRIA - UNITED KINGDOM - FINLAND, an academic joint venture of four universities and business schools in the field of social and managerial sciences.
We believe that interdisciplinary, cross-sectoral global public problem solving is crucial for a better future of all humanity. As an academic research institution therefore, we do share a common responsibility to inspire our students and faculty alike to contribute, and embrace heterogeneity and tolerance!
Our fields of operation:
• Doctoral courses and symposia on research methodology for PhD students and post-docs and lecturers
• Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) studies in research methodology
• Doctoral schools and conferences on Social Entrepreneurship and Social Finance
• Advances and publications on research methodology
• Annual flagship conferences : Finance, Risk and Accounting Perspectives (FRAP) and
Entrepreneurship and Business Venturing (EBV) with our partner universities
• Interdisciplinary research coordination in the fields of social and managerial sciences
• Researcher, lector and doctoral supervisor exchange programs
• Digital publication of scientific journals, monographs, books and proceedings
• Service advisory on the EU framework for research Horizon 2020
Forthcoming Conference - read the Call for Papers here:
SAVE THE DATE FOR THE 14th FRAP CONFERENCE - Oxford, UKDate : 22nd - 24th of September
The 14th FRAP Finance - Risk and Accounting Perspectives Conference will take place from 22nd to 24th of September
at the University of Oxford, in the Oriel College (4th oldest of the University).